My client wants to buy 500 kg per month on a contract for long term (three to five years), you pay nothing up front and moves, when signing the agreement issues a SBLC and asks instead a PB (performan bond) 2 %. The price has to be second fixing London with 8% price CIF in Europe refinery, Payment is made to 72 h. of the refinery off and apart for my commission is $ 2,000. If all this could be interesting contact me to start the paperwork. Thanks, greetings.
We are interested in Platinum bars of minimum purity 99.9% (size & shape doesn't matter).
We have regular requirement of around 500 gram per month. Kindly inform your rock bottom rates alongwith delivery schedule T & C. etc. for Mumbai port, India.
Our customer purchases in the country of origin.
All local costs for our local partner except export taxes
• Material is brought to our local partner
• Smelting is done with our local partner and the seller. cost for the Buyer
• State controlled entity carries out its controls and formalities
in the presence of our local partner and seller cost for the Buyer
• Material is shipped to European refinery cost for the Buyer
• Insurance of shipment cost for the Buyer
• Payment in the country of origin
The Price is according to the second London fixing price with a discount of 11%.
If the buyer advances money to pay the Export taxes, this Export taxes are subtracted in addition from the price.
-If export taxes 7% total discount 18% -If export taxes 4% total discount 15%
The Seller pay our commission which is $ 2,000 per Kg.